filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Jack In The Box in Des Moines, Washington - Worst restaurant experience of my life

Waited 30 min for food to be ready, when staff approached and asked to see our receipt, to confirm our order. Showed the receipt and they rushed to make the order. Order was not correct, front counter person refused to give back receipt when we told them it was the wrong stuff, asked for manager and were treated poorly by the manager. Des Moines, WA restaurant. Employees cursing, treating not only us disrespectfully but other customers, a man with a small child as well. This happened today, at 2pm. 1/6/19
Des Moines, Washington

Jack In The Box in Sacramento, California - Wrong order

Was to get two jumbo jacks and was given two chesse burgers
2.2

Jack In The Box - Did not GRT my order correct

Was yo recive two jumbo jacks *** was gjven two chesse burgers.

Jack In The Box in Orange, California - Slipped & fell

Water at entrance. Slipped & fell. Manager does not care.
Quality of Food
I went to Jack in The box last night to order a Munchie meal stacker cheeseburger and the number 3 meal and three egg rolls and 8 tacos and in the woman at the drive-thru told me that they didn't have regular fries so I ask for my money back but was not a manager there...
Jack In The Box Corporate

See kids. This is why we don't try to leave reviews while high.

Jack In The Box in Chandler, Arizona - Great

Aracely is a wonderful gal she funny and so happy with her smile it bring me joy to see a worker so happy and helpful I was in the drive thou and I love the way she talks and smile s and ask how was my day and my so friendly with my dog and my son I love it i would only go to her when she is working and I’m telling all my friends about her I’m going though a abusive relationship and she made me feel better so if the manger can tell her amber said thank u
4.9
#1441915

Jack In The Box in Chandler, Arizona - Worst place

I love this place I really do it’s a nice place to work but the manager the general manager is so horrible they don’t give you the hours they treat their room please like *** but they want to say they don’t have enough people they need to hire but you guys don’t want to get the hours to the people they deserve it that is there unacceptable wish you guys a learn how to treat your employees better
3.2
#1441911

Jack In The Box - Pissed consumer

I want to talk to someone your website won't let me write you call me back ASAP

Jack In The Box in Kent, Washington - Store closed during business hours

I went to the panther lake jack in the box on 208th. In kent washington state and they have been constantly closed including drive thru... i finally waited at the door and. A employee leaving said they are ubder staffed ... it has been 4 times in the month i have come to the drive thru and there is a trash can blocking the drive thru and a hand writen sign in the window ..

Jack In The Box - Horrible racist mgr

I am a bus driver and from time to time I need to stop at the local Jwck n a box at PCH AND 7TH St to use the restroom. The white mgr act as if he didnt here me ask if it were okay for me to use the restroom. I asked twice. Then when I called his name Joel... And said may I please use the restroom is when he acknowledged me.