filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

My complaint was sentt to the wrong Jack in the box.

I had a manager from a Jack In The Box that said my complaint was sent to her and she was the incorrect restaurant it wasn't sent to the correct Restaurant please call me at 3463657056 .(# 686 restaurant)
2.7

Jack In The Box in Lake Havasu City, Arizona - Terrible absolutely Terrible

We were going threw the drive through and we had told the Tammy the lady we had coupons And kept ordering as normal when it was time to pay she was very rude and mean about our coupons.

Threatened by Jack In The Box store manager

Hi my name is Jeremy Martin. I would appreciate a call back at 360-784-1513 again that's 360-784-1513 we need to talk about your store manager Antonio thank you bye
1.5

Jack In The Box in Payson, Arizona - Complaint of rude workers

Very rude service at the Payson Az restaurant. I the person in the drive thru assumed I was a man based on my voice and called me Sir. I'm a woman with a husky voice and she was very unapologetic, in fact when I got to the window the whole kitchen crew could be heard laughing as she said she thought she had a man In the drive thru. Then basically threw my food at me. I left crying I'd never felt so humiliated and hurt. I will not be returning to this restaurant. Unbelievable rude employees not to mention cold greasy food.
Show

Jack In The Box - Complaint HELP!

I was at Jack in the box in south melrose dr in vista tonight at 10pm.waited 20 mins and never git waitedon they were to worriedabout serving drive though only. At here slow customer service. Day time is great here please can you fix this thank.you
Show

Jack In The Box - Poor customer service.

Went into restaurant and stood for 10 minutes while employees and managers were talking & watching videos
3.5

Jack In The Box - Poor service poor food

I went to one of your locations in Concord NC store # 136 on 1/1/19 at 2:44am. Your employee Jamarcus Wilkerson gave me uncooked and burnt food in greasy bags. They also had the order incorrect. When I asked for my money back he refused to do so. He said he would only recook the food even when that was done when he came back he proceeded to throw the bag out of the window. If someone can please contact me because this is unacceptable and I never received my food I only got my drinks.
Show

Jack In The Box in Fort Worth, Texas - Complaint HELP!

I went to the jack in the box located in Ft Worth, Tx at Rosedale Ave and Interstate 35 N. It was 4:06am. The worker at the drive thru said their system was updating and come back in 15minutes. We left and came back 20 minutes later. They said it was still updating. This location says this frequently. They have also messed up my order several times in the past. Their manager is very rude as well. Also, I have pulled up to the window and smelled marijuana coming out the window. This location always has an issue everytime I come here.
2.0

Jack In The Box - Complaint

Your representative that was handing me my food didn’t put the lid on the soda all the way so it spilled on my car and my clothes. I explained to your representative that they need to make sure the lids are on the cups before handing it off because it spilled on my car and my clothes and instead of apologizing he had the nerve to tell me I didn’t need to get an attitude. This is what is wrong with society today and it is disgusting that you have someone with this much disrespect working at your establishment.

Jack In The Box in Eugene, Oregon - Walking through drive thru

Is it conpany policy to deny a customer walking throught the drive through when the lobby is closed?