1.9
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I bought food at store #4772 I took my first bite of my chicken ranch and a long hair pulled out I spit it out in my hand discussting. My son had already ate his burger, but didn't continue eating his curly fries $35 worth of food.

Something like this ruins everything for the rest of the day especially when you call the store and the number listed goes to fax. I'm disabled and my son had to go to work.

I want my money back. Katherine Solis 12910 clubhouse Blvd apt 10202 San Antonio TX 78221 (830)399-1256.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jack In The Box Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

ImpossibleQuokka

You know they are not as stupid as you think they are. They know that you ate the food but are claiming it was not eaten to get your money back.

If you want a refund then return the food. It is a shame that your son needs you, his disabled mother to feed him. He has a job and in turn should be feeding you. He does not because he is cheap.

Just tell him the truth. That you are tired of him being a freeloader and it is about time her supported himself.

If you really did not eat food just return the "uneaten" food for a refund. Otherwise you don't get a refund.

to ImpossibleQuokka #1662814

I agree with you! Even if you can't make it back to the store, you should just save it in the bag it came in and return it the next time you go back. You could keep it in your refrigerator so that the roaches couldn't get to it.