11615 N Interstate 35, San Antonio, TX 78233
4.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

June 8, 2019 at 11 pm Jack in the Box located on I35 and O'Conner the drive through clerk was very disrespectful. He yelled stating he couldn't hear the order, we spoke out louder and again yelled out he couldn't hear, so we yelled out our order.

Then he literally yelled out louder very sarcastic. When we approached the window we asked if it was him that took the order and he replied yes, we told him we were not the ones having a problem hearing and he said he heard us the first time and. I asked him how did we know he could hear us if he hadn't responded back to our order, he proceeded to be very disrespectful and argued that he been doing this a long time! We asked him to give us our credit card back and we were not taking this order!

So I have better not see a charge tou our card after this horrible experience and nd i really hope to get some resolution from this worst experience we have ever experienced at any place ever!!! Send me back a response!!!!

Comments