3199 El Camino Real, Redwood City, CA 94061, USA
2.4
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Hello, so i live in Redwood City, CA. My name is Jake Herbst and I am 22.

I regulary (literally at least once a day) visit your Jack in the Box location on El Camino&5th avenue Redwood City, CA. In the recent i have been served inedible food, that has contained either mold or saliva. I ordered a grande sausage burrito this morning around 5am, to find a nice big wad of loogee in my cheese sauce INSIDE the burrito!!! The salsa they gave me had mold in it and i didnt even notice this until halfway through my meal and opened my SECOND salsa cup.

The "manager" or "boss" during the graveyard shifts usually adheres to my order and for the first few months of my regular appearing, it was great. Once, I even tipped her $20 when I was quite buzzed because i know food service is difficult, and i wanted her to at least get some monetary respite from my coming around all the time. I dont make so much money that i can afford to tip every time and i was told by the big cheese of that store that it was against policy to tip employees, so when i stopped tipping, the inedible food started to come along. My fries are severely overcooked to dehydration or cold 7/10 times.

And she intentionally gets our orders wrong. (If im the only customer in line counting both the drive through and interior she will leave whole items out of my order, as well as my friends orders. I have tried complaining to the actual store but no one cares there. I too work as a manger at a bar/restuarant so i understand that it just takes its toll dealing with so many people, but its unacceptable to be mistreating customers the way I feel I have been treated.

My cellphone number is 650-389-3393. Sorry for the long message I just had so much to say. I let this go one for too long and i dont want to get sick. I would go to another chain but its the only one open near me at the hours i get off work and am awake.

Plus my friends and I really enjoy your food.

So please, get back to me ASAP. I miss good curly fries.

- Jake Allen Curnutte-Herbst.

Beverage Director at Harry's Hofbrau Redwood City, 94063.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jack In The Box Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1520825

You shouldn't post your personal contact information on a public website.