Jack In The Box - Cook attempts to poison customer
I was in a JioB this morning at 4AM and ordered a sausage burrito and a jumbo jack w/cheese.
What I got was a greece bag. I cant bear to eat the burrito, so I'm not only complaining here, but went to the Jack in the box complaint site and filed my case.
I am keeping both burrito and bag, along with ruined paperwork I have to retype since I sat the bag on my table when I returned I found it full of oil. Reaching in the bag, I get oiled up from the wrapper alone.
I am visiting that restaurant today after work to let the afternoon manager he might want to find another morning cook cause I'm gonna visit the store tomorrow and have some words with the cook and staff.
Last time I filed a complaint, I believe it got to the same cook. (Strange thing is the complaint was for not serving me the right order last time).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- get a new cook now!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Greasy Food
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Went to Jack In the box on 10th avenue in Caldwell Idaho about 1:40 p.m. Tuesday and ordered my usual big cheeseburger with onions. OMG..I have no idea what..."
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "I visited your back in the box tonight (store number 8318)one of your co workers refused to add extra garlic sauce on the fries and told me they had to..."
- "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..."
- "A fedex freight truck pitched me on a right turn while I was on my bike. I got sucked under and barley made it out alive. My bike on the..."
- "I have lived in several second-world countries. The internet service there was faster and more reliable than Comcast/Xfinity in California. Comcast has a 1 star rating in Consumer Reviews -..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."