Jack In The Box - Cook attempts to poison customer
I was in a JioB this morning at 4AM and ordered a sausage burrito and a jumbo jack w/cheese.
What I got was a greece bag. I cant bear to eat the burrito, so I'm not only complaining here, but went to the Jack in the box complaint site and filed my case.
I am keeping both burrito and bag, along with ruined paperwork I have to retype since I sat the bag on my table when I returned I found it full of oil. Reaching in the bag, I get oiled up from the wrapper alone.
I am visiting that restaurant today after work to let the afternoon manager he might want to find another morning cook cause I'm gonna visit the store tomorrow and have some words with the cook and staff.
Last time I filed a complaint, I believe it got to the same cook. (Strange thing is the complaint was for not serving me the right order last time).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- get a new cook now!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Greasy Food
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This one in Dallas on 30 and Illinois has been here 40-50 years. It needs to be remodeled. Its dirty and nasty dusty as hee. Chairs, walls, tables and everything..."
- "Pizza Hut delivered the worst pizza I have ever had; visually and taste please see the attached pix. These pizzas speak volumes about the weak leadership, concern, and quality control practices..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I needed to have flowers on a Sunday to my girlfriend out of hospital I ask if they had a store store front in Alameda California I was toll yes..."
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..."