Berkeley, California
Featured Not resolved

I was in a JioB this morning at 4AM and ordered a sausage burrito and a jumbo jack w/cheese.

What I got was a greece bag. I cant bear to eat the burrito, so I'm not only complaining here, but went to the Jack in the box complaint site and filed my case.

I am keeping both burrito and bag, along with ruined paperwork I have to retype since I sat the bag on my table when I returned I found it full of oil. Reaching in the bag, I get oiled up from the wrapper alone.

I am visiting that restaurant today after work to let the afternoon manager he might want to find another morning cook cause I'm gonna visit the store tomorrow and have some words with the cook and staff.

Last time I filed a complaint, I believe it got to the same cook. (Strange thing is the complaint was for not serving me the right order last time).

Review about: Greasy Food.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jack In The Box Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $6
Preferred solution get a new cook now!

Had an Experience with Jack In The Box?

Comments

If you think the bag is damaged...you should see your artery clogged with cholesterol...

You want high quality food in 00-60 seconds.From greasy buttery grilled and fried foods..

dummy..also, when you order, food is designed to be eaten within next 15 minutes, you threaten quality the longer you wait

bigbutchmasters

I went to J/O in the box too, and got some gross sticky stuff in my bag.I was real hungry so I ate it anyway then felt funny the rest of the day.

I wonder what they put in those greasy buns?The next day I went back and wanted to shake it in the cooks face but I'd already eaten it.

KevinRichards

You order sausage which has oil in it it will come out with grease no matter how cooks it. You must be five years old not to understand this simple scientific concept.

Justarudedudenotinthemood

Thats what you get for eating fast food