Jack In The Box - Cook attempts to poison customer

153 of 343 Jack In The Box reviews

I was in a JioB this morning at 4AM and ordered a sausage burrito and a jumbo jack w/cheese.

What I got was a greece bag. I cant bear to eat the burrito, so I'm not only complaining here, but went to the Jack in the box complaint site and filed my case.

I am keeping both burrito and bag, along with ruined paperwork I have to retype since I sat the bag on my table when I returned I found it full of oil. Reaching in the bag, I get oiled up from the wrapper alone.

I am visiting that restaurant today after work to let the afternoon manager he might want to find another morning cook cause I'm gonna visit the store tomorrow and have some words with the cook and staff.

Last time I filed a complaint, I believe it got to the same cook. (Strange thing is the complaint was for not serving me the right order last time).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Greasy Food
Review category
Fast Food
review #550713

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jack In The Box? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 4 No 4
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
153 of 343 Jack In The Box reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 04 #1139371

If you think the bag is damaged...you should see your artery clogged with cholesterol...

0 0 Reply

Jan 17, 2015 #932551

You want high quality food in 00-60 seconds. From greasy buttery grilled and fried foods.. dummy.. also, when you order, food is designed to be eaten within next 15 minutes, you threaten quality the longer you wait

2 0 Reply
bigbutchmasters

Nov 13, 2014 #899936

I went to J/O in the box too, and got some gross sticky stuff in my bag. I was real hungry so I ate it anyway then felt funny the rest of the day. I wonder what they put in those greasy buns? The next day I went back and wanted to shake it in the cooks face but I'd already eaten it.

0 1 Reply
KevinRichards

Oct 29, 2014 #892578

You order sausage which has oil in it it will come out with grease no matter how cooks it. You must be five years old not to understand this simple scientific concept.

2 1 Reply
Justarudedudenotinthemood

Oct 28, 2014 #891607

Thats what you get for eating fast food

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.