Jack In The Box - Cook attempts to poison customer
I was in a JioB this morning at 4AM and ordered a sausage burrito and a jumbo jack w/cheese.
What I got was a greece bag. I cant bear to eat the burrito, so I'm not only complaining here, but went to the Jack in the box complaint site and filed my case.
I am keeping both burrito and bag, along with ruined paperwork I have to retype since I sat the bag on my table when I returned I found it full of oil. Reaching in the bag, I get oiled up from the wrapper alone.
I am visiting that restaurant today after work to let the afternoon manager he might want to find another morning cook cause I'm gonna visit the store tomorrow and have some words with the cook and staff.
Last time I filed a complaint, I believe it got to the same cook. (Strange thing is the complaint was for not serving me the right order last time).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- get a new cook now!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Greasy Food
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "To: jack in the boxThe motive I'm sending this complain is to say that the service is deficient being one of the greatest chains of fast food, the products given..."
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "What a place this McDonalds 1829 LAKESHORE BLVD WEST CLARKSON ON L5J 1J6 (905) 823-6480? It was so dirty that it is disgusting to eat in a place like this. When..."
- "Another Auto Armour car cover complaint from a dissatisfied customer I also purchased a 5-layer Jeep Cherokee car cover for outdoor use from Auto Armour less than a year ago on..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother, for Mother's Day. I picked the prettiest and best that I could find online. Trusting that they will be as beautiful as they are..."
- "Don't get me wrong, I loved this place. I bought so many things here, but if anything goes wrong with your order, they are absolutely woeful addressing it. We ordered 2..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."