2685 Rayford Rd, Spring, TX 77386
3.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Date of Incident : May 8th, 2019 at 4:00pm CST. STORE#: ( 690 ) in Spring, TX or The Woodlands, TX.

I have visited this restuarant several times and I always get backlash from the staff there. They always give the African American people attitude and not there race ( Hispanic). I went into the store this particular day to order food and my order wasn't correct. I approached the managee to ask him about the order and abruptly replied back to me with attitude.

He was assisting 2 other African American men and he replied to them with the question "WHAT DO YOU WANT"? That is not proper CUSTOMER SERVICE. He assisted another Hispanic man and was SUPER DUPER polite. I feel as though a lot of "RACIAL PROFILING"!

is going on and ir shouldn't be. The Hispanic guy he was assisting nodded at another manager that was standing in the background of the restuarant I feel as though it was all a set up because this Hispanic man started taking pictures of me as a customer and videoing me. He said to me since I want to video the manager he was going to do me the same way. I have a right to do what I want with my phone I pay the bills on it just like he does on his phone.

I did get frustrated and mad and told the man who was recording me and taking pics of me I was going to woop him if he don't get out my business. My husband interferred and broke everything up. I didn't appreciate the disrespect, racial profiling, and customer service from this restuarant, staff, and managers. I would like to speak with a district manager or upper manager.

I refuse to live somewhere I can't eat in PEACE. The manager called the police for what there was no violence involved or threats.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jack In The Box Manager.

Comments