Contact Information

Jack In The Box Phone Numbers

Headquarters:

• (213) 389-1023
Write review

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Jack In The Box Chat:

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Customers Contact Jack In The Box to Ask about:

Staff Question:

• “Poor service 3.49 for order i did not receive i call all i get is a busy signal i will post this on social media ve”
  • “I got refused service because she took the cup and ported nice versus using this group”
  • “Complaints about employees and service” , Review # 1590723

Employment Question:

• “W2 change of address”
  • “W2”
  • “Harassment on the job”

Request for Information Question:

• “Compliant about a jack in box.”
  • “Ask a question”

• “Charged 3 times”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Wrong order” , Review # 1587833
  • “Wrong order 3rd time”
  • “Wrong order they won’t compensate”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Quality of food” , Review # 1586010
  • “I ordered on a mobile order and went to the store to pick it up but when i got there I dont have my order on the list and it was already deducted on my bank account. And rude Ivette one of the crew has unprofessional service of customer service.” , Review # 1582773
  • “Poor food quality poor service”

Refund Question:

• “Refund on app”
  • “Refund not issue”
  • “Refund on the purchase I made” , Review # 1558445

Cards Question:

• “I am at Jack In The Box number 105 in Houston Texas off of Washington Street and it's been 30 minutes and they have not given me my food so I went back inside to get my money back from my debit card and the lady said she did but has not come back int”
  • “Employee trying to steal card number and social secirity number” , Review # 1557789
  • “They didn’t not give me back my card”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “No one has try to reach out to me about my complaint Jack in the Box sucks I will never return to any of your locactions..period”
  • “Hostility to the point we could not return an incorrect order”
  • “I need my Tax Returns from Jack in the Box”

Account Question:

• “I tried to log in and won't allow me it keeps kicking out my password”
  • “I can’t sign into your app I have reset my password three times to your website and it still doesn’t work” , Review # 1480000
  • “Myultipro login reset”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App problem”
  • “I would like to go on web site where i can download paystub”
  • “Application not available online or in person. 6551 Lankershim Blvd North Hollywood, CA 91606 United States” , Review # 1295729

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Representative overcharging me for the jumbo platter combo charging me extra for the milk and the extra side that I always get with the meal anyway. Tried to explain it to him was just rude. I canceled my order and told them that they were trying to” , Review # 1572866
  • “Canceled order need money refund”
  • “I ordered on the mobile app and the order was canceled but i payed before pushing the button”

Other Question:

• “Complant”
  • “Manager called me stupid then threatened me”
  • “Complaint about manager”

Jack In The Box Rating Stats

Customer Care, Manager, Drive-through

Top Jack In The Box Products

Sandwich, Taco, Burger

Jack In The Box Pros and Cons

Pros: Food, Service, How close you are to me, Your food, I like your food

Cons: Rude service, That i couldnt speak with someone at corporate, Managers cusomer service, Food was poor, Customer service received on this day

Summary

Jack in the Box company was founded in the USA in 1951. This fast-food hamburger chain operates in the USA as well as on the Mexican market through its subsidiary Qdoba Mexican Grill. Jack in The Box restaurants are located in combined 43 states.. Jack in the Box is known for its convenience and innovative approach. The company was the first major hamburger chain to introduce the notion of a drive-thru buying and 85 % of its customers buy food at drive-thru or for take out. The restaurant chain was also the first to sell a breakfast sandwich and portable salad. Most restaurants are open 18 to 24 hours a day and it is always possible to drop in to buy your favorite sandwich or to compose your own with their new "Build Your Meal" calculator.

Jack In The Box reviews and complaints

Jack In The Box is ranked 66 out of 1346 in Fast Food category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

MasterCardVISA

Edit Description

Jack In The Box Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
  • Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Jack In The Box to

Has verified representatives
3513 reviews
2.1
Compare

Do you have something to say about Jack In The Box? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup