2.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

(JIB # 7272 8/7/17 @ 4:58pm) I was on my way home and decided to stop by Jack and the box to grab a quick *** because I wasn't in the mood to go home and cook and I was in a cab and there was a quite a few cars in the drive thru so I asked the cab to park and let me run in and I'll grab what I need to eat when I walked in the manager and the employees were entertaining some drug addicts and purchasing stolen property from them and offering Jack and the Box food and sodas because they didn't have enough cash and myself and another customer was there and after they entertain them for a minute they went on ahead and took our orders but then went back to entertaining the addicts because they seemed to be more interested in them then us actual paying customers.i am not stereotyping anyone it was so obvious.

plus they were looking at their needles at the table and as they were doing that the worker brings the addicts over free sodas and explained that their food will be right out I just can't believe that the manager was engaged in that activity. I went in at 4:58 p.m.

and I didn't get my food until 5:27 pm it was a simple order a Breakfast Jack and a chicken sandwich it's just utterly ridiculous I never ever my life seen anything like that in the Jack and the Box a manager and the employees engage in such activity I'm not stereotyping anybody but they had needle marks they were dirty they had all types of stuff on the counter where the customers order the food at and employees are looking at all these items and seeing which ones they want I just can't believe this was happening and when my cab usually cost 5 to $6 to get home it went to $22.60 to get home.This type of behavior comes from the actions of management employees are only doing what management said it was ok to do.

Review about: Jack In The Box Manager.

Had an Experience with Jack In The Box?

Comments