9515 Central Ave, Montclair, CA 91763, USA
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I was using the restroom at between 730AM and 740AM this morning. I stopped there before i went to work, but i didnt buy anything just used the restroom.

With that said it does not give the employee the right to treat me poorly just because i didnt buy anything. The knocked on the door and told me to hurry and than after she started pounding on the wall continuously behind the bathroom until i was done. As i walked she decided you taking a bath. I THINK SHE WAS THE MANAGER WHICH MAKES IT WORST CAUSE MANAGERS SHOULD NOT BE ACTING LIKE THAT THEY SHOULD BE MORE MATURE.All in all it was childish, rude, and disrespectful.

I also tried to ask for the corporate she refused to give it to me and ignored along with the other employees. Even though i didnt purchase anything this time i will NEVER purchase anything from this location ever again like i have in the past.

THIS LOCATION IS AT ON CENTRAL AVE NEAR THE CROSS STREET OF PALO VERDE ST IN MONTCLAIR CA

Product or Service Mentioned: Jack In The Box Customer Care.

Comments

Many of Jack-In-The-Box customers ARE homeless. It's a good meal at a fair price. Also, many of the customers may appear to be homeless, but they simply are hippies or people who simply don't bathe because they don't wanna dirty the water.

Sounds like they have a lot of issues with homeless people and assumed you were one.