Jack In The Box - Dissatisfaction with service
Every time I go to the Jack in the Box on 5202 S.Lancaster Rd.
Dallas Tx I get rude unprofessional service, long 30 min waits, and my order is always wrong. I feel like I should get what I pay for not what they want to give me. Today my order seemed slapped together with the wrong ingredients. I am highly pissed.
That's not my usual extreme sausage. I only go to that location because it's close to home.
Not happy about driving out of my way to find a sufficient and clean Jack in the Box restaurant.It's ridiculous.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "4/21/15 apox 11:45. Went threw the drive threw and ordered 2 meals, drove home which is literally a mile away. By that time the bags were soaked with grease because..."
- "Went to try Jack in the Box at Ala Moana shopping center, Honolulu, for the first time. Prices advertise inside restaurant boards where lower than prices charged on receipt...."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."