2801 W Washington St, Stephenville, TX 76401
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

8 pm on july7 2019. Third time I have subjected myself to the most vulgar and rude customer service ever encountered.

I was called a *** because I could not use the app after spending hours. It is disfunctional. After wrong order and polite question I was refused a refund. And overcharged card.

I ask to speak to manager who does NOT SPEAK ENGLISH well, who refused to come to window and demanded I come in. I am elderly and disabled. I use drive through because I can leave my wheel chair in driveway. I explained I cannot walk.

He is standing inside about 6 feet back and laughed or smirked. I loudkybinformef him that if he didn’t I would press charges of elderly discrimination He was so unprofessional and I offered to just get a refund as we are allergic to the item and it was not what I ordered he sneered and told me that would never happen and I could do nothing about it. The food was cold and soggy. I have always waited in line on very hot days which is a medical threat.

8 minutes has been the shortest period before this. Slow and inept attitudes!! My 86 yr old husband with last stage ALZ PARKINSONS BLINDNESS AND HEARTFAILURE loves Jack burgers. They do taste different to my other options.

But when I brought in an order that not even the dogs would eat a week ago, called in and was told to go to McDonalds- I should have. I was refused the receipt this time and was pulled into an argument. Why doesn’t Jack in the Box hire professional, decent humans that do not discriminate. Though I am considered Caucasian I felt hanged upon by a group of another nationality.

Possibly not even legal citizens thinking by the obvious resentment of my lighter skin. There is much more. Just not worth my time. I will join the groups who hate this and will publish on every social media.

I am 77 and have Multiple Slerosis and this is my fist loss of my control. I always avoid conflict which explains the 3 times before this that I have endured so much ugly from them tonprovide a treat to my dying husband. NEVERMORE.

AND IT MAY B THE ENTIRE CORPRATION. I usually note that if corporate is respectable, service is and vice versa

Product or Service Mentioned: Jack In The Box Customer Care.

Reason of review: Discrimination.

Preferred solution: Replace a rude vulgar staff and call me for a fully documented report of much inclusive of elderly/handicap discrimination.

Comments

IT IS DISCRIMINATION, I TELL YOU!