Went to try Jack in the Box at Ala Moana shopping center, Honolulu, for the first time.Prices advertise inside restaurant boards where lower than prices charged on receipt.

When I asked worker, she simply told me my higher priced charges are just what she has on her computer. Please see attached photos. Was going to post these pics on social media, but decided to give you guys a try first. Its about integrity.

They are advertising Breakfast Jack combo for $3.99 and charging to your card $4.59. Plus tax.

See attached receipt and advertising prices inside restaurant.Kind of iffy if you ask me.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). altao777 is overall dissatisfied with Jack In The Box and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about breakfast jack combo at Jack In The Box was staff and false pricing , but reviewer liked your food. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jack In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Jack In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jack In The Box?

Comments