Honolulu, Hawaii

Went to try Jack in the Box at Ala Moana shopping center, Honolulu, for the first time.Prices advertise inside restaurant boards where lower than prices charged on receipt.

When I asked worker, she simply told me my higher priced charges are just what she has on her computer. Please see attached photos. Was going to post these pics on social media, but decided to give you guys a try first. Its about integrity.

They are advertising Breakfast Jack combo for $3.99 and charging to your card $4.59. Plus tax.

See attached receipt and advertising prices inside restaurant.Kind of iffy if you ask me.

Review about: Breakfast Jack Combo.

I liked: Your food.

I didn't like: Staff, False pricing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jack In The Box?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Jack In The Box - Review about Bacon Cheeseburger from Houston, Texas Jack In The Box "4/21/15 apox 11:45. Went threw the drive threw and ordered 2 meals, drove home which is literally a mile away. By that time the bags were soaked with grease because..." Read more Jack In The Box Seasoned Curly French Fries Review from Marion, North Carolina Jack In The Box "Went to Jack in box on culebra and grissom rd, San Antonio, TX 78251and my order was gross. My seasoned curly fries were swimming in grease ..." Read more Jack in the Box knowingly serves bad expired eggs Jack In The Box "My pregnant daughter bough a breakfast item at Jack in the Box on North Lamar in Austin, Texas yesterday and noticed a bad taste. She opened it up and part..." Read more Jack In The Box - Ultimate Breakfast Sand. Jack In The Box "Went to Jack n Box in Fairfield, Ca. store #518, got my UBS, got on the freeway, reached in the bag, opened up the UBS, bit into it WTF!?!?! UBS was..." Read more Staples - Renege on toner guarantee Staples "stopped by Rochester MI store just now to get toner - NOT in stock despite contrary posted on their website. Asked for separate color & black cartridges at the advertised..." Read more Swimsuits For All - Buyer beware!! Longitude swimsuits not extra long at all!! Swimsuits For All "This year Longitude swimsuits are not "for long torsos" as their website states. I have ordered from Longitude swimsuits from Swimsuits for All for several years and the sizing has..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Damage item. Lazada Philippines "I ordered QF APPLE EARPHONE. THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE MIC IS NOT WORKING AND THE VOLUME KEY IS BUSTED. I TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE OF LAZADA. "THE APPLICATION..." Read more