221 Central Ave N, Kent, WA 98032

For the last month I’ve been coming to this jack in the box, I am a big JitB consumer, and have ordered the bacon and cheese curly fries. They are supposed to come in a Chinese food looking container so you get a decent amount because they are four dollars worth of fries.

Every time I come to this one they tell me they are out of those containers and use this tiny box instead that gives me 1/4 of the fries. I did not come up with this amount that is what the server told me is that it is only 1/4 the fries. I have been getting ripped off and have been paying four dollars for 1/4 of the food I’m supposed to be getting! When I asked to speak to the manager because he is the one who told them to use that container the last two times they told me he doesn’t come very often and good luck getting a hold of him.

I feel like I have been scammed out of my money for a month I eat at jack and the box every day for dinner so that adds up! I feel so betrayed I really want to get my lawyer involved and get my money back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jack In The Box Seasoned Curly French Fries.

Comments

They should put you on "Lifestyle of the Poor and Desperate"

ransom

You want to sue them because you don’t get enough fries? Hilarious, let us know how it works out.

Be sure to take at least $10,000 to your lawyers office. That should get you started. Might be simpler to try another restaurant.