1ST CAN'T GET IN TOUCH WITH MGR! 3 ATTEMPTS CALLING -I WAS IN DRIVE THROUGH AND TOLD LADY I FORGOT TO ADD A TERIYAKI BOWL AND SHE LOOKED AT ME LIKE "ARE YOU KIDDING AND ROLLED HER EYES AND AS I WAS TALKING TO HER SHE CLOSED THE WINDOW ON ME.

I WAS TRYING TO TELL HER I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD BE A PROBLEM TO ADD! -SHE BEGAN TO YELL AT THE EMPLOYEES IN THE BACK TO GET THIS DONE BECAUSE I DIDN'T ORDER IT AND TO HURRY UP! I COULD HEAR THIS FROM MY CAR AND WINDOW CLOSED AND SHE CONTINUED TO SHAKE HER HEAD. - SHE CAME BACK AND ONCE SHE GOT ME $ AND HANDED ME THE FOOD.

I TOLD HER I HAVE LIVED HER 15 YRS AND NEVER ENCOUNTERED THIS EXPERIENCE FROM THIS PLACE. I TOLD HER THAT HER ATTITUDE WAS UNACCEPTABLE AND THAT I WOULD CONTACT HER MGR AND THE 800#. - SHE SAID GO AHEAD I WILL TOO! AND AGAIN CLOSED THE WINDOWS ON ME AGAIN AND I COULD HEAR HER YELLING TO THE OTHER EMPLOYEES FROM MY CAR.

- I DROVE OFF TO DISCOVER SHE DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME MY ADDON AND HAD TO DRIVE BACK! - WHEN I WENT IN AND ASKED FOR MY BOWL, 2 EMPLOYEES CAME OVER TO THE COUNTER AND APOLOGIZED AND SHOOK THEIR HEADS AND TOLD ME TO GET WITH SAMMY THE MGR TOMORROW MORNING. - SO APPARENTLY FROM THEIR EXPRESSION THIS IS NOT THE 1ST TIME!!! - I STILL CAN'T GET ANYONE TO ANSWER THAT PHONE AND HAVE CALLED EVERYDAY!!

THIS HAPPENED ON 2/18/18 AND TODAY IS THE 21ST. - THIS IS PROBABLY WHY SHE HAS THE ATTITUDE SHE HAS BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THERE IS NO DIRECT CONTACT TO SOMEONE AND THE MGR DOESN'T PICKUP!! SHE DOES NOT NEED TO BE EMPLOYED BY YOUR COMPANY. I'M SURE THERE ARE OTHER HARD WORKERS WHO ARE PEOPLE FRIENDLY THAT WOULD LOVE TO WORK FOR YOU AND NEED A JOB!!!

I WILL KEEP FOLLOWING UP TO MAKE SURE THIS IS TAKEN CARE OFF. i

Review about: Jack In The Box Drive-through.

Comments