Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

i was at the jack in the box in houston tx the address is 14775 North Fwy, Houston, TX 77090. it is Christmas day and they were busy however to make someone not only wait 45 min for an order and then get it wrong three time not to mention when i asked for my missing items they told me i had to wait an extra 15 min.

i then got home to finally eat since we had been driving all day and i was so exhausted to see that my ultimate cheese burger was burnt to a crisp and i had no sauce on it just dry meat and cheese but no ketchup no mayonnaise nothing but cheese and bread. this is horrible service especially if your staying open to be a convenience dor people to not have to cook but now i have nothing to eat because this burger is not eatable.

i wish for not only a full refund on my order but to have this made right due to this ruining my christmas. i am pregnant and there are few things i can eat and this is one of them but kow i can't even do that.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jack In The Box Burger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1619136

They look normal to me. Cook at home if you don't like it.

You can have one or the other. You cannot have both a full refund and the order made right.