Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I went to the location on Bellfort Boulevard because it was close to my home.I was very sick this morning...

I have sickle cell anemia, and I was having severe pain and was unable to make breakfast for my daughter. When I pulled up to the window I was moving kind of slowly because of the pain, and the Hispanic girl Ruby who was operating the drive-thru window was very impatient. Then, she had an attitude when I asked her for some grape jelly for the loaded breakfast sandwich that I purchased. She said that she had put jelly in the bag, but there were three strawberry jellies and only one grape.

After saying this, she left the window closing it behind her and completely ignored my request. I had to wait for her to return to the window in order to get the Jelly that I requested. Her demeanor this morning was extremely unpleasant, and given the fact that I was already sick I was very displeased. Then Upon returning home with my daughter to eat our food, I discovered that the loaded breakfast sandwich wasn't even on the sourdough bread that it should have been served on.

At no point was I ever told that they were out of the sourdough bread. Had I been told I would have made a different selection from the menu. I attempted to contact the restaurant location that I went to by dialing the telephone number on the receipt, but my call was never answered. I am beyond upset at this point because I was nothing but kind and the treatment that I received was totally unwarranted.

As a food service worker myself, I would be more than happy to come to that location and show her how excellent customer service is achieved.

I would like to be contacted about this situation as soon as possible.Thanks sincerely for your time.

Review about: Jack In The Box Customer Care.