Resolved

Update by user Apr 22, 2015

The District manager called me, really nice guy and was genuinely concerned about my resent unhappy visit.He offered to make it right, in which I accept.

Really happy with the quick friendly response.I will be going to my neighborhood Jack this evening..

Original review posted by user Apr 21, 2015

4/21/15 apox 11:45.Went threw the drive threw and ordered 2 meals, drove home which is literally a mile away.

By that time the bags were soaked with grease because the burgers were on their sides. My curly fries were not even remotely full and appeared to be the last reminents of the bag, just pieces of cold nothing! This location is so close to my house I try over and over to eat there with Sorry service and crappy food. Time to spend my hard earned dollars at another establishment.

Really sucks, because I liked Jack.Oh well..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of bacon cheeseburger. Jack In The Box needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bacon cheeseburger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jack In The Box.

Had an Experience with Jack In The Box?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #994030

Might want to spend your hard earned dollars on getting an education. Proper grammar is your friend.

MichelleB_2014
to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #994046

*** YOU! IS THAT GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT ENOUGH FOR YOU?