Jack In The Box Breakfast Jack Burger Review from Walnut Creek, California

4/25/2016 @ 7:09a we stopped at Jack In the Box off of US HWY 87 in San Antonio, TX.My husband and 8 year old son ordered Breakfast Jacks while our 12 year and and me ordered something totally different.

We get in the car, (as we are traveling) mind you we waited for about 15-20mins for our order and 2 other people came in behind us and ordered breakfast jacks as well, get on the highway and no sooner is our little one saying "here mom I can't eat this...it's nasty" and he's handing me back this sandwich! I look at it and my husband says "his taste funny too!" We open up his and this is what we see!! GREEN MOLDY EGGS! Because we are traveling with a trailer and already 15 mins up the highway we immediately call the number on the receipt and it's a fax number!

We call corporate and they don't open until 9a.

We call another store to see if we can et the phone number to the store we ordered from and the response we get is "We aren't in the same district, we don't have other Jack In the Box phone numbers." I am sending an email to corporate and we will be calling back in an hour since we cannot get any answers at the number listed online, on the receipt or from the store up the road!This only to add to the fact that both restrooms are out of order, the coke machine did not have several of the beverage choices we were looking for because apparently they "were not stocked." Just a horrible experience

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Breakfast Jack
Review category
Fast Food
review #835872

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jack In The Box? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jack In The Box. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Jack In The Box.
Filing a new complaint about