3.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Update by user Aug 23, 2016

Has just been a little while but I'm expecting a text to tell me to come pick up the food they owe me

Original review posted by user Aug 23, 2016

Had done servey for buy one get one free jumbo jacks, hadnt ate in days. Husband walked four miles to have a kid make him feel like he was e lowest person he could be then lgave him a jr jj and told him GOODLUCK before he went out the door, being a wise ***.

We lhad a recept for 2 jj buy one get one free. Thats all i expect, what is owed to me.

Please have your office contact me asap . we are living in a rv off of main, here on s. Spring st.and linnen.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). rebelson696 is overall dissatisfied with Jack In The Box and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about jack in the box buy one get one free deal at Jack In The Box was service or workers attitude Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jack In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Jack In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jack In The Box?

Comments