3.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Just bought a buttery Jack from Jack in the Box when I open the box it was dripping in grease. I couldn't go back to jack in the box because I was on my way to a baby shower.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Jack In The Box and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jack In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Jack In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jack In The Box?

Comments

"BUTTERY" Jack

It was butter not grease, they probably used too much of it.