Featured Not resolved
Quality of Food

I went to jack in the box located at PCH/redondo, Long beach CA 3 days in a roll to have portobello mushroom burger.The first two days the food was wonderful as a just order a combo.

On the third day, I ordered a portobello combo plus an additional portobello burger. Both burgers had no paper wrap not much mushroom and onions no juicy at all, which is not consistent with the one I ordered in the previous two days. I went back to confront and the cashier said different cooks have different quality and why about no paper wrap? In the end I got them remake the burger.

I suspected that they thought I was going to use coupon to get one burger for free, so they intentionally used less mushroom almost no onion no juicy (so no need paper wrap, which is NO way) lower quality of the burgers as one could be free. I didn't use the coupon and paid full price for everything. The cashier was not nice at all arguing about there is some mushroom there is some onion but no response to why no paper wrap. It seems to me it is a tactic for this local fast food to boost the sale by offering coupons but dropping the quality of food to recoup some of the loss for discount.

In the end I got the burgers remake and still no paper wrap (I did go there 2 times already I knew there must be paper wrap) I also checked online there are paper wrap around the portobello burger as there is juicy dripping when u hold it and eat it. So sad they didn't even admit there was a problem.

And I paid full price and willing to complaint and report it.If I were the one of those using coupon I might not complain

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of jack in the box combo meal from Jack In The Box and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jack In The Box to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jack In The Box for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jack In The Box?

Comments

DontBeATwit

This must have been one of the sandwiches that the cook didn't have time to apply the "special sauce" to prior to your arrival. I am sure if you ask nicely, at the same location, you can get an extra side to make up for your trouble. Hope that helps!

I used a coupon a few times on Mesa Arizona and got paper wrap, plenty of bacon and it was juicy!!

Sorry for your bad experience.