Jack In The Box Customer Care Review from Vancouver, Washington
I visited your back in the box tonight (store number 8318)one of your co workers refused to add extra garlic sauce on the fries and told me they had to go by policy even tho he isn't from the store we went to as we were told and sat there yelling at us didn't wash his hand or put gloves on before he touched anything or had a name tag on when he said his name was Mikey which I feel like he lied because he crossed out the name on receipt and wrote Mikey but it clearly says Chris I don't know why he did that but I would like to say is I am very unhappy with my service disgusted honestly
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- "4/25/2016 @ 7:09a we stopped at Jack In the Box off of US HWY 87 in San Antonio, TX. My husband and 8 year old son ordered Breakfast Jacks while..."
- "I love the customer service, but if you all dont hurry up and remodel. I am going to call the health department..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Valve is ripping us off again with the steam mobile authenticator, they are making it take 15 days to add things to the community market unless you download their app..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "Biggest peice of *** ever. I ordered a light. First of all I had to assemble it myslef. Second, the peices were broke, third it fell apart. And the worst..."