Jack In The Box Iced Coffee Review from Los Angeles, California

8 of 343 Jack In The Box reviews

The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border.We finished the small ice coffee we ordered to find a cocaroach leg at the bottom under the ice ...

we were extreamly grossed out and drove all the way back and went inside to complain. I want red my money back for the order. They said it wasn't a cup from them... they said all that goes in there is Milk and coffee.

I just want to clarify I got nothing from them and all I got was a Ice coffee with a cocaroach leg.

Keep in mind the boy breaking down boxes on Wednesday the 26th 2016 at 6pm said "that's just how it is" and 4 employees stood there and waited for us to say something else so I walke spit and I would like to know what you can do for me because I'm completely grossed out and I threw up all my food I bought.Please get back to em I have my receipt for you as well.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Original Ice Coffee
Review category
Fast Food
review #944095 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jack In The Box? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 343 Jack In The Box reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jack In The Box. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jack In The Box.
Filing a new complaint about
×