1.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border.We finished the small ice coffee we ordered to find a cocaroach leg at the bottom under the ice ...

we were extreamly grossed out and drove all the way back and went inside to complain. I want red my money back for the order. They said it wasn't a cup from them... they said all that goes in there is Milk and coffee.

I just want to clarify I got nothing from them and all I got was a Ice coffee with a cocaroach leg.

Keep in mind the boy breaking down boxes on Wednesday the 26th 2016 at 6pm said "that's just how it is" and 4 employees stood there and waited for us to say something else so I walke spit and I would like to know what you can do for me because I'm completely grossed out and I threw up all my food I bought.Please get back to em I have my receipt for you as well.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of jack in the box iced coffee from Jack In The Box and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jack In The Box to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jack In The Box for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jack In The Box?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1245559

What can you do to help me be okay to go back to jack in the box ??