Product: Jack In The Box Milkshake Clear all filters (0 of 4 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Jack In The Box - You stupid *** at the store keeps screwing up every time

I order to damn milkshakes and the dude can't even get that right every time I come here the screw up the order half the time they're only accepting cash and most of the time they're all on break you got four freaking cars in the Drive-Thru and it takes 45 minutes to get through it. Not to mention I order two milkshakes today and it took me 25 minutes to get them there was one car ahead of me
1.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Jack In The Box Milkshake Review

Jack, You need to take your pointy head and impale all lazy non making milkshake makers. "We served our last shake an hour ago" Said at 3am location.25th Ave and Glendale Ave on Phoenix AZ. And now we are Dunlap And 19th Ave and they said the same thing. We are really pissed off.
2.3
Jack In The Box Milkshake
Always out of milkshakes!! Every night. So *** frustrating! Monterey rd. San Jose, ca. 95112

Why don't they serve shakes at night?? I always end up going to the one on Curtner after being disappointed by the one on Monterey. When there's the guy working the window the...

3.0
#720854

Jack In The Box - Milkshake Review from Spring, Texas

My family& I were hungry so we went to jack and ordered 4 chicken sandwiches, curly fries and a milkshake. As soon as we opened our sandwiches to eat them the bread was instantly falling apart and one was even cut in half! The ranch they gave us was warm& the fries were burnt decent and under filled.. I have never had such bad service with jack in a box until this time ! :/ I am very dissatisfied.