2.4
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Marisol Gonzales, the front end clerk denied ice by shutting off the vending machine while I was getting a refill.Handing me a one ounce clear shot glass, I was told I was allowed to fill one.

I responded by telling her that cold water, ice and access to air conditioning is a basic human right and she was restricting basic needs. I left the store, with the intent to never return after such a disturbing experience, I have been a customer of Jack in the Box for over 20 years and have never had a complaint about a worker. As a matter of fact, I have always held your service to a higher standard than most. In the middle of summer, ice and water are necessities.

There were 139 people who died this year in Nevada from heat related illness that could have been prevented from using ice as a first aid measure. Because of employees like Marisol, our numbers will likely increase. Unprofessional customer care and a basic lack of compassion are contributing factors to our current crises. Hiring people with no basic human regard is unbelievable when you consider the amount of people who are legitimately looking for work and have the sense to care for others.

This woman would be unemployable in any public position. How she got hired is a mystery.

If I was her supervisor, Paulino at Jack in the Box store number 7215 on Maryland Pkwy in Las Vegas, I would fire her immediately for her lack of concern for her customer's health.Margaret Murphy msmargaretmurphy@yahoo.com

Review about: Jack In The Box Customer Care.

Preferred solution: A medium sized clear water cup, or a cup labeled water to be used for ice and water to prevent dehydration and death in the Las Vegas Valley where the death toll was 139 this year due to heat related illness that ICE could have prevented..

I liked: I always like the quality and freshness of the food.

I didn't like: Marisol gonzales store 7215.

Comments