5.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I drove past 7 fast food places to get to location #3864.Sat in line 29 min at 1 of them and they took customer in 2nd line before me, who arrived 8 min after me, so customer service was reason i went to jib.

@912pm i placed and paid for my order, #1 sw only and 2 orders tacos no lettuce. Ticket-drive thru #131, total $7.98. Waited for tacos, wanted curly fries, they were out. Not on my diet, so ok.

I had 2 sleeping babies in car, so it took awhile to get home to eat. just sat down to eat and only tacos ....no burger. Tried calling phone # on ticket for 8 min....always busy! Really...8 min?

Tried again after 12 min elapsed....still busy. I am staying 15 min from this location plus 2 sleeping babies, cannot drive back up there. Can guarantee i wont go back, and i go to jib.... lots and lots of different locations.

Thought yall were closing them all down for awhile. ... Love bacon swiss burger and tacos. Exactly my order tonight!

I just think it is poor taste to not check an order before it is handed to customer. The young man actually looked in bag and gave me taco sauce, so why couldn't he get my burger? Is any restaurant on( the phone longer than 8 min considering you wont take phone in orders, but make us order at drive thru? Really?!

And could not get phone number to quikstaff/exxon.

Im hungry and praying for a remedy.Good night.

Review about: Jack In The Box Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Jack In The Box?

Comments

i know its difficult to check att the sandwiches for accuracy but---ALWAYS do at least a quantity count to see if its all there