My friend was going through her kids meals when she noticed these vile words on the bottom of her sauce packet.This is pretty ridiculous, and I hope that something happens to the juvenile person that decided to write these on a sauce packet.

at Jack In the Box 2947 Olympic Hwy N Shelton, WA My friend was going through her kids meals when she noticed these vile words on the bottom of her sauce packet.

This is pretty ridiculous, and I hope that something happens to the juvenile person that decided to write these on a sauce packet.http://imgur.com/a/1Joee#0OaKPp8

Had an Experience with Jack In The Box?

Comments

Davenport, Iowa, United States #615305

Well if the person who posted this didn't write it themselves just to put it on this page (which I'm guessing is the case) all I've got to say is GROW SOME SKIN! If your poor little baby read it & got their feelings hurt, then it is your job to explain to them that some people are just mean & write *** things & re-enforce their self esteem as a parent should. But I'm guessing the person who took this has probably already retained legal council and is probably trying to sue JIB for the pain & suffering they caused their "little angel".

Clackamas, Oregon, United States #615209

Why were kids eating JIB at 1am?

Tukwila, Washington, United States #614804

Doesn't matter where the words originated. What matters is they came from Jack In the Box, they did nothing to rectify the situation, but instead blamed ME for writing the words then serving them to my kids. And I'm sorry, when a 6 year reads "your fat" on something like that from a stranger, it doesn't get much worse for them in their eyes.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #614787

The words might not be nice, but they could be a whole heck of a lot worse. You don't know that a Jack in the Box employee wrote them. It could have been done by somebody where they are produced.