Quality of Food

I visited your store 4107 I believe located in St.Louis Mo on South Grand Blvd, around 10:03 pm.

I ordered a ultimate bacon cheeseburger that had been sitting for quite some time apparently. I noticed the food was old when I arrive home which was not in close proximity to my home, or I would have returned the food. I contacted the store Manager Rose the next day Sunday, and was told to bring my receipt in and my food would be replaced. I went to the store that following Monday where I was greeted by Shawn a shift manager, I explained the situation at which time I was asked if I had the food to return, and that typically they don't replace food if you don't have the old food to exchange.

I asked for the Manager Rose she wasn't in so Shawn called her on the phone to confirm that my complaint was legitimate. Please keep in mind we are now approaching ten minutes at least. After becoming frustrated I called your corporate office and filed a complaint, at which time I was told that a District Manager would be calling me, I also called back twice after never receiving a call back to on;ly be told that someone would call me and that still hasn't happened.

if anyone form your company would care enough to call, I can be reached at 314-229-9552, Mr.Williams.

Review about: Jack In The Box Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Jack In The Box?

Comments