104 N Minor Rd, Kelso, WA 98626, USA
2.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

To whom it may concern,

I am writing this to your corporate headquarters in hopes you can do something about the way business is conducted in one of your franchises. I am unsure how why times have changed, why people believe they can treat workers as slaves and why a franchises owner can change the rules and not pay holiday pay, especially to a minor. When you treat your employees as slaves, you do not get a quality of return on your customer service which is what I would expect from any place I go to eat at, or even shop at. The moral is so low at the two franchises which is shown in the turnover rate that “Miguel” is burning through teens and other employees like there is no tomorrow. So please can you inform me where telling a teen that they are not free to leave after their suppose shift is over is ok? Their mother had to wait over an hour after her assigned schedule had been over? Please also inform me where a shift lead can tell a teen to “GET OFF THE *** FLOOR”, “A HORABLE TEAM PLAYER” this is all shame based and is wrongful to be put upon an employee, all this because the teen told the shift lead they had to leave at their schedule time 0800 to be picked up by their Dad who drove over an hour on Christmas day? The shift lead who takes their direction from the store owner Miguel, who I have been informed shows no concern about how his employees are treated, only how he can make money! Really is this what Jack in The Box stands for? Being a former police officer and now still working in an area of customer contacts, I am sorry to say I am appalled to how your corporation would tolerate this in one of your franchises. I await your explanation on these matters.

Regards

Concerned Stepfather

cc. Miguel

cci. Local New Media

Product or Service Mentioned: Jack In The Box Manager.

Reason of review: Poor Manger skills..

Preferred solution: Hire managers who know how to treat employees like people! Or best send them to training in order to learn..

Jack In The Box Cons: Stubborness, Managers cusomer service, Poor manager skills.

Comments