Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Where can i make a complaint

I have been turned away 3 times already in the early morning hours

Need to talk to you about something that happened 45 minutes ago

Show

Burger that needs a come back

Could your company possibly bring back the Bacon Cheeseburger Supreme with the Kaiser roll that you had in 1981? I am almost 50 and still to this day, that burger is the best burger I have ever eaten in my lifetime.

I’m not a pissed consumer. I would just like to have the option to order a burger worth eating once again.

Give the right address for my w2

Where can i call or who do i talk too for i can get my w2 and i need to know if im getting one

Work station positioning

Where I need to call to order work station positioning packages ????

Lobby hours

Wanted to know what the walk in hours are at the Pittsburg, CA. Location on California Ave were but can’t reach them by phone.

Tootbeer float

Why do you add cubed ice to the ROOTBEER FLOATS?? THAT IS SO STUPID!!!!

YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE A GOOD CUSTOMER IF U DO NOT STOP PUTTING ICE In the ROOT BEER FLOATS AND IF UR TRYIN TO CUT COST STOP. STOP

My stolen card was used

My debit card was stolen from me 8-3-2017. Not sure the time. No transactions on 8-4, But on 8-5 it was used twice at store #0435.

$150.

$12.

Total $162.02.

Can someone there help me review your camera footage on that day.

Managers cant seem to help me.

Patricia Henslee

707-346-7528

Need Tax Returns

I need my tax Returns from Jack in the Box. I have all my papers from every job but you guys and I would appreciate if I could get them. You can reach me at (661) 753-7896 or david99nelson@gmail.com

David Nelson

Hydrogenated Oil -

I want to know if the Cooking Oil used for French Fries, Onion Rings, Tacos etc. has “Hydrogenated Oil as part of the ingredients???

Tacos

Do you sell your frozen tacos by the case I'm from the Chicago Illinois area

Show

Why does jack in the box managers won't let you but extra ranch?

On John West and Buckner location and Robert B. Cullum location in Dallas, Tx will not sell you give you extra ranch even if you trying to buy it for an order of 20 tacos.

I have to ask for jelly when I order a breakfast sandwich. Why doesn't they offer them like they suppose to?

It's starting to be unacceptable for my money. I spend too much.

Show

Why is EBT machine always down?

How is it that the EBT machine is always down at JIB in Phoenix, AX 85022?

Questions 12