Jack In The Box - Review about Bacon Cheeseburger from Houston, Texas

132 of 343 Jack In The Box reviews

Update added by user Apr 22, 2015

The District manager called me, really nice guy and was genuinely concerned about my resent unhappy visit.He offered to make it right, in which I accept.

Really happy with the quick friendly response.I will be going to my neighborhood Jack this evening..

Original review posted by user Apr 21, 2015

4/21/15 apox 11:45.Went threw the drive threw and ordered 2 meals, drove home which is literally a mile away.

By that time the bags were soaked with grease because the burgers were on their sides. My curly fries were not even remotely full and appeared to be the last reminents of the bag, just pieces of cold nothing! This location is so close to my house I try over and over to eat there with Sorry service and crappy food. Time to spend my hard earned dollars at another establishment.

Really sucks, because I liked Jack.Oh well..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bacon Cheeseburger
Review category
Fast Food
review #625222 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jack In The Box? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
132 of 343 Jack In The Box reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 11, 2015 #994030 Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Might want to spend your hard earned dollars on getting an education. Proper grammar is your friend.

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jack In The Box. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jack In The Box.
Filing a new complaint about
×