Jack In The Box - Review about Curly Fries from Colleyville, Texas
Ordered two meals both with medium curly fries and what we got was two fries literally soaked in oil! Husband was pissed let the employees know only for them to TRY to give us 2 more of the same s***. DISGUSTING who would sell this ***!?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Curly Fries
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Just bought a buttery Jack from Jack in the Box when I open the box it was dripping in grease. I couldn't go back to jack in the box because..."
- "To: jack in the boxThe motive I'm sending this complain is to say that the service is deficient being one of the greatest chains of fast food, the products given..."
- "4/25/2016 @ 7:09a we stopped at Jack In the Box off of US HWY 87 in San Antonio, TX. My husband and 8 year old son ordered Breakfast Jacks while..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "The update forced me to decline it over 6 times. After my last decline I made a call with the phone and set it down to go through my files...."
- "Preview Models is a fantastic company. The best decision I ever made was going to the audition. The staff become your family, and the other models become friends for a..."
- "we ate breakfast my husbands steak was a diff color light brown like freezer burnt. i got a chipped up coffee cup i ask if the cook knew how to..."