Jack In The Box - Review about Drive Thru Order from Houston, Texas
I wanted to leave after being stuck in line in the drive thru but still got a wrong order after all the time wasted.Called to speak to the manager on reaching home to find that my order was wrong, I called yo speak with the manager but he bluntly refused to come to the phone.
I ended up trashing my food because I couldn't eat those and didn't want yo waste my gas and drive a far distance to get humiliated again. With my money ?!
Give me a break !!Now I am hungry because I went yo a bad Restaurant that don't know what they are doing and treat their customers like animals.That is very inhuman.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wrong Restaurant Order
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had old tacos burnt or need the oil change very nasty..."
- "On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the..."
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."