Houston, Texas

I wanted to leave after being stuck in line in the drive thru but still got a wrong order after all the time wasted.Called to speak to the manager on reaching home to find that my order was wrong, I called yo speak with the manager but he bluntly refused to come to the phone.

I ended up trashing my food because I couldn't eat those and didn't want yo waste my gas and drive a far distance to get humiliated again. With my money ?!

Give me a break !!Now I am hungry because I went yo a bad Restaurant that don't know what they are doing and treat their customers like animals.That is very inhuman.

Review about: Wrong Restaurant Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jack In The Box Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jack In The Box?

Comments

Maybe Jack in the Box will correct these issues when their bottom line decreases enough, which would imply they care more about immediate monetary satisfaction, than immediate customer satisfaction. Shame!

Review about Jack In The Box Classic Buttery Jack from Discovery Bay, California Jack In The Box "Just bought a buttery Jack from Jack in the Box when I open the box it was dripping in grease. I couldn't go back to jack in the box because..." Read more Jack In The Box - Very upset Jack In The Box "Nothing was done right, 1. No surger 2. No peach tea A. Asked for a refund manager kept trying to offer another drink 3. Didn't perpare the grande ssg.bur hashbrown..." Read more Jack In The Box - Ultimate Breakfast Sand. Jack In The Box "Went to Jack n Box in Fairfield, Ca. store #518, got my UBS, got on the freeway, reached in the bag, opened up the UBS, bit into it WTF!?!?! UBS was..." Read more Review about Jack In The Box Cheeseburger from Pickford, Michigan Jack In The Box "Went to Jack In the box on 10th avenue in Caldwell Idaho about 1:40 p.m. Tuesday and ordered my usual big cheeseburger with onions. OMG..I have no idea what..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side. iHerb put the leaking, stinky box into a..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more