Review about Jack In The Box Cheeseburger from Pickford, Michigan
Went to Jack In the box on 10th avenue in Caldwell Idaho about 1:40 p.m.Tuesday and ordered my usual big cheeseburger with onions.
OMG..I have no idea what those people were thinking when they gave me what I think was something that fell on the floor and got stepped on or something someone else ate and spit out. Problem is I ate 1/4 of it before I opened this cold thing up to look at it.
Attaching a picture of the remains where the Burger is actually in 4 parts!.So disappointed not sure I will return after eating there almost daily..so sad for them to earn the new nickname of "Jack off in the box"!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Jack In The Box Cheeseburger
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "Had old tacos burnt or need the oil change very nasty..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."