Review about Jack In The Box Classic Buttery Jack from Discovery Bay, California
Just bought a buttery Jack from Jack in the Box when I open the box it was dripping in grease. I couldn't go back to jack in the box because I was on my way to a baby shower.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Jack In The Box Classic Buttery Jack
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "I wanted to leave after being stuck in line in the drive thru but still got a wrong order after all the time wasted. Called to speak to the manager..."
- "REPOST. SORRY ABOUT TYPE ERRORS. I WAS SO PISSED AT WHAT HAPPENED. I DIDN'T PROOFREAD. I placed my order and the total went from $6.46 to $13.56.I asked the waitress..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Only 5 days after payment and i have 10% of my data left apparently. On my data usage in settings, it says I've only 480 mb. So how tf do..."
- "El Camino location. No mo! Excused slow, wrong order lukewarm chicken, cement busquit without complaint over 3 month period. June 20, 2016 is my Last visit to ANY location. ..."
- "I was charged for an item i didnt receive, i ordered a psn gift card using google wallet card and my card was declined but my account was missing $40...."