Every time i go in to jack in the box and order a munchie meal i have to pay for the drink if i want it or not.I dont think i should pay for a drink if i'm not gonna get one.
So my question is why dont you make it up to the customer, if they want a drink fine if not then i shouldn't have to pay for one.
It's all about the customer anyway isn't it.Joe in wallisville tx
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Munchie Meal
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- "On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the..."
- "I VISITED KFC BETHLEHEM WITH MY CHILDREN AND COUSINS; IT WAS SO DIRTY . I CALLED THE CHIEF MANAGER AND HE STARTED WITH OTHER WORKER TO SHOUT AND HE ASKED ME TO..."
- "This is in regards to a specific negative review, and others like it, about Universal Technical Institute. I graduated from UTI in Houston, January 2005. Never ONCE was an associates..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."