Every time i go in to jack in the box and order a munchie meal i have to pay for the drink if i want it or not.I dont think i should pay for a drink if i'm not gonna get one.
So my question is why dont you make it up to the customer, if they want a drink fine if not then i shouldn't have to pay for one.
It's all about the customer anyway isn't it.Joe in wallisville tx
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Munchie Meal
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "Went to Jack in box on culebra and grissom rd, San Antonio, TX 78251and my order was gross. My seasoned curly fries were swimming in grease ..."
- "TRAVELING AND STOPPED FOR THE NIGHT IN BLYTHEVILLE, ARK. ORDERED A PIZZA AND WINGS FROM PIZZA HUT. THEY SAID 30 TO 45 MINS. WELL AN HOUR LATER THEY FINALLY DELIVERED WHAT THEY..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."