Every time i go in to jack in the box and order a munchie meal i have to pay for the drink if i want it or not.I dont think i should pay for a drink if i'm not gonna get one.
So my question is why dont you make it up to the customer, if they want a drink fine if not then i shouldn't have to pay for one.
It's all about the customer anyway isn't it.Joe in wallisville tx
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Munchie Meal
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Um do you check your rice before you import for cheap??? Do you have QC checking this stuff? I just bought a box on Saturday of hamburger helper crunchy..."
- "Went to mcdonalds in Phoenix AZ 85040 and I was eating my food on my lunch break and I went to take the next *** and noticed this in my..."
- "Went to Jack n Box in Fairfield, Ca. store #518, got my UBS, got on the freeway, reached in the bag, opened up the UBS, bit into it WTF!?!?! UBS was..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."