Jack In The Box - Review about Sanitary Conditions from Dallas, Texas
This one in Dallas on 30 and Illinois has been here 40-50 years.It needs to be remodeled.
Its dirty and nasty dusty as hee.
Chairs, walls, tables and everything needs detailed cleaning.If nothing happens real soon I am going to report it to the health department
The service is great, customer service is awesome
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family. When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas. I called to report..."
- "Matt Buss doesn't even run his own business but has teenagers doing it for him whiles hes living it up on vacations left and right. Occasionally, every few months..."
- "Um do you check your rice before you import for cheap??? Do you have QC checking this stuff? I just bought a box on Saturday of hamburger helper crunchy..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type. They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but..."
- "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..."