Jack In The Box - Review about Sanitary Conditions from Dallas, Texas
This one in Dallas on 30 and Illinois has been here 40-50 years.It needs to be remodeled.
Its dirty and nasty dusty as hee.
Chairs, walls, tables and everything needs detailed cleaning.If nothing happens real soon I am going to report it to the health department
The service is great, customer service is awesome
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- "Carl's Jr. / Sunrise Way / Palm Springs, Ca. ...I returned to my home, took out the burger, and noticed that there was no, grilled onions, no lettuce, AND ONE..."
- "This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."