Jack In The Box - Review about Tacos from Irving, Texas
Update added by user May 27, 2015
The employees there a this location Montrose /Westheimer Are Very Unprofessional
Original review posted by user May 27, 2015
I go to the Jack in the Box on Montrose just about every morning but the service and food are just a day to day you might get great tacos morning.The staff absolutely is a *** poor excuse workers .
No hospitality whatsoever. I have other choices that are very much nearby ,but I still try and give them a chance bit I'm quickly losing faith that this paticular Jack n the Box has no hope. The misrepresentation is appalling. I'm sick n tired of playing we hat kinda serve will I encounter this morning days.
I really think this business should be shut down.
JIB#3619.You can never read the receipt to do the survey and receive 2 free tacos!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Horrible experience took forever to give me my order. An to go home and fine out my extreme sausage sandwich was burn was very disappointing never eat from that place...."
- "Went to Jack n Box in Fairfield, Ca. store #518, got my UBS, got on the freeway, reached in the bag, opened up the UBS, bit into it WTF!?!?! UBS was..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I signed up Aug 3 for basic cable for 3 TVs with one expansion level of channels (no movies), internet and landline phone - a triple play. The..."
- "You know ive had some really bad motels but this one tops it. It started off with me my girlfriend and her sister and her bf (room is under sis..."
- "Bought some glasses "Two Pairs" and within a little over a year both lenses started to crack! noticed it on one pair, so when I switched over and started to..."