Jack In The Box - Review about Tacos from Irving, Texas
Update added by user May 27, 2015
The employees there a this location Montrose /Westheimer Are Very Unprofessional
Original review posted by user May 27, 2015
I go to the Jack in the Box on Montrose just about every morning but the service and food are just a day to day you might get great tacos morning.The staff absolutely is a *** poor excuse workers .
No hospitality whatsoever. I have other choices that are very much nearby ,but I still try and give them a chance bit I'm quickly losing faith that this paticular Jack n the Box has no hope. The misrepresentation is appalling. I'm sick n tired of playing we hat kinda serve will I encounter this morning days.
I really think this business should be shut down.
JIB#3619.You can never read the receipt to do the survey and receive 2 free tacos!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I VISITED KFC BETHLEHEM WITH MY CHILDREN AND COUSINS; IT WAS SO DIRTY . I CALLED THE CHIEF MANAGER AND HE STARTED WITH OTHER WORKER TO SHOUT AND HE ASKED ME TO..."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "I went to the Resturant on Bridford Parkway with my friend for lunch, then afterwards I ordered two more sandwiches or rather subs to go for m mom and husband...."
- "On nov,17,2014 Irving #45 3421 w airport frwy. Irving tx 75062 Walked in with my family and it's only 4 of us I told her I want a both she said I don't have..."
- "Someone sent me a $15 dollar egift card for pizza hut and I paid the remaining 1 dollar balance it was and they sent me the confirmation saying they would..."
- "Came in for dinner. No bread. Wanted soup no bread. Poor service dirty tables and a manager who is oblivious. ..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."