Jack In The Box - Review about Tacos from Irving, Texas
Update added by user May 27, 2015
The employees there a this location Montrose /Westheimer Are Very Unprofessional
Original review posted by user May 27, 2015
I go to the Jack in the Box on Montrose just about every morning but the service and food are just a day to day you might get great tacos morning.The staff absolutely is a *** poor excuse workers .
No hospitality whatsoever. I have other choices that are very much nearby ,but I still try and give them a chance bit I'm quickly losing faith that this paticular Jack n the Box has no hope. The misrepresentation is appalling. I'm sick n tired of playing we hat kinda serve will I encounter this morning days.
I really think this business should be shut down.
JIB#3619.You can never read the receipt to do the survey and receive 2 free tacos!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Ordered two meals both with medium curly fries and what we got was two fries literally soaked in oil! Husband was pissed let the employees know only for them to..."
- "Treated my daughter to a mc flurry, while she eating the ice cream she screams out and mention there's hair in it! My daughter has braids and is 3 years..."
- "I just get one of the new cheetos mix -up to my son and when he was eating his cheetos when he found a big piece of plastic hard inside..."
- "So today my husband and i go to the home depot on south shields blvd. In okc ok to pick up a few things as we do almost every day..."
- "I accepted a position through MMC Group located in Irving, TX to work for Securus Tech located in Carrollton, TX. I was told the pay would be $10.00 an hour..."
- "Dear HornyMatches.com staff, After several days of perusing your website and seeing what seemed to be tens of thousands of active users showing as being “ONLINE” and receiving a few winks..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."