2.1
Quality of Food

Went to eat at Jack In The Box on 51st and Roosevelt. When I got there I order a milkshake I go there all the time at least three times a week.

When I went there to get my milkshake one of your workers didn't look too happy to be assisting me in my order she was giving me a mean look like I was bothering her. I've worked in the restaurant business before and I know it could be tough at times but that doesn't mean for them to be disrespectful and rude to the hard-working people that go in there and spend money on your product. It goes all way down to management. So once and I went in there do the drive-thru and order some food with my coworker and I ordered a shake in the management which is mad dogging my coworker.

It was so bad that my coworker wants to get off and tell her something.

By the way the management was a Butch don't mean to be disrespectful or anything like that but that's what she is so I don't know what her problem was for her to be looking and staring us like if we did something wrong for ordering. So please contact me as soon as possible so you can handle the situation I don't feel I should have to go out of my way to another Jack in the Box because the management and staff there aren't professional thank you for your time my name is Lorenzo de Leon you can call me at 623-522-0960 thank you for your time I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

Customer made 2 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments