2.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

When i was ordering they kept rushing me, and kept cutting me off. Then when i got up to the window they repeated the order and I'm like it's Dr.pepper not diet coke then they changed it and then read it again and said diet Dr.Ppper and I'm like no regular Dr.Pepper then they asked me to pull forward a little bit for whatever reason and then they get stuff ready and there was a car behind me and they opened the window to give me the stuff and they had it all in their hands and I'm like there is no way i can reach that none of my windows are at your window since you told me to move up.

They are like ok pull up up i will bring it to you. I did and when they came out they put the soda on my door hard thank god it did not fall or break. Then they had all the 3 bags in their hand and just shoved it in the car.

This is not the only yime i had problems with this location. Will never go back to that location they suck.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jack In The Box Drive-through.

Comments