384 Kamehameha Hwy, Pearl City, HI 96782, USA
1.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Went to my local Pearl City branch jack in the box for lunch. Ordered through drive thru and when i got home, found tiny black hairs ALL OVER my sandwich.

It was embedded in the cheese, sauce, bun, tomatoes, beef patty. So freaking gross. They look like the hairs a guy gets after getting a haircut at the barbershop, very short and scattered all over the place. I can understand a single hair but not 15+!

I counted! Took it to show them and the stupid manager chick said that they weren't hairs but look at the pictures and you decide if i'm freaking out over nothing.

They sure look like hairs and when i dug them out with a toothpick, they act like hairs too! What the ***.

Review about: Jack In The Box Havarti And Grilled Onion Ribeye Burger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Hair in my food.

Comments

Why in the world would anyone go to Jack in the Box????????? Fast food is disgusting..you get what you pay for

I found these also, and my head took me to terrible places... its gross.

to gross burger #1400005

I found these also and it totally grossed me out. So does anyone know exactly what it is? How can tiny hairs be on everyone's burger??/

to Tonya #1489117

From the grill brush

Same goes with me out of Tacoma wa. I took pictures.

I just googled this because I found the same on mine! I called and spoke with the manager and I'm supposed to get a call back tomorrow.