8100 Greenback Ln, Fair Oaks, CA 95628, USA
2.7
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I visited your location on Greenback and Fair oaks in Citrus Heights/ fair oaks area in California. I went through the drive thru last night at approximately 9:30.

The screen where it shows your order was not working, the kid that took my order did not repeat it, or give me a total or told me to pull forward. So after waiting a few minutes with no reply I pulled forward. The kid was approximately 5”8-6”0, skinny built, black hair with earrings. He was very rude and just took my payment.

I ordere one of your late night munchie meals. It was the grilled cheese cheese burger one, and your $5 jack value combo meal. Food was cold, fries were very salty and not edible. The value burger was all bun, the bun was hard, stale and was flaking due to it being stale.

The meat was not edible either, it was actually hard on the ends and very dry and cold. There was a dollop of condiments on it. This location has reminded me why I hardly eat out. The munchie burger was ok, again a dollop of condiments, but at least it was edible.

I had to get throw my $5 value meal away due to it being old, cold and stale and feared I would get food poisoning. Had to throw both orders of fries out due to them being extremely salty and hard and cold. They need to work on customer service big time! Along with food quality.

I would have taken a photo but my phone was dead unfortunately. I would appreciate a follow up email or phone call.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jack In The Box Combo Meal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments