1460 S Watson Rd, Buckeye, AZ 85326, USA
2.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Every time we go through drive thru the order is never right today went through and ask for a burrito with just egg and cheese they asked how much egg we wanted I told them to then I said I wanted another burrito and instead of sausage I wanted bacon then I said can I get that as a meal instead set still is two burritos plus we got another sausage extreme meal. Got to the window paid for the food got the food realize it was only one burrito when inside my husband was in so I don't know the exact hundred percent of conversation but they did not give us a receipt they had thrown it in the trash refuse to get it out of the trash for us we bought another burrito which cost another $2 and something paid for that then they started getting a little pissy with us on the whole situation saying we only ordered one burrito and the only thing that we did was change it to a combo then it escalated further in conversation and manager came up took the burrito that we had just ordered and threw it in the trash and gave my husband $6 back my husband walked out and they called the cops the cops never showed up we never talk to anybody else after that.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jack In The Box Burrito.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments