1501 Blue Lakes Blvd N, Twin Falls, ID 83301, USA

Came through drive thru today oct. 16,2018 at the twin falls jack n the box.

As we were leaving i realized noy all our food was in there ao we turned around and i went in from the get i was being told i was a liar. I started getting attitude when the lady in maroon started talking to me very rude. The cook from the back came to the front and said go get yur bag so i went out to the car and got it and threw it on the table and im assuming it was the manager or the assistant said we dont need yur service ill just give yu yur money back. Okay sweet give me my money.

I have never been treated so rudly at a fast food place ever in my life. That store needs to get members who want to satisfy the customers. I know they say customers always right.. thats not always right.

In this case half of our food was missing and just wanted them to make it right and they refused to do that.

Very dissapointed in that stores services. I dont recommand going there until they get people who know how to treat customers with respect!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jack In The Box Customer Care.

Comments